1 - 10
- Motorbike, Fuel, High-Quality Open-faced Helmets.
- Entrance Tickets.
- Breakfast and Lunch (with beers).
- Enthusiastic and Professional Tour Guide.
- Bottled Water
- Rain Poncho (if needed).
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later).
- $3/pax/day for the tour guides and drivers if you are sastified with their performance
- Your Transportation to and from Vinh (Vietnam)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses (drinks, meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary, etc.)
2:00 PM-4:30 PM
Vinh - Ho Chi Minh’s Homeland (Sen Village) – Lam Riverside exploring.
In this trip, you not just visit Ho Chi Minh’s birth place but also explore the typical peaceful countryside of Central Vietnam with green fields, Dai Hue hills, lotus lakes as well as some traditional villages (making drums), Tương Nam Dan (Local bean sause).
4:30 PM-5:00 PM
Visit Quyet Mount
Visit Quyet Mount/Quang Trung King’s Temple with picturesque and breathtaking scenery to Lam River, Hong Linh Monutain Rank, East Sea and all Vinh City. Besides, you will enjoy the zig zag hillside road up to the mountain.
5:00 PM-5:30 PM
Ho Chi Minh Square
It is located in the center of Vinh. You can take a walk to visit the square and see the busy roads around. On the hill at the back of Ho Chi Minh’s statue, many trees from all Vietnam are planted to make it so green like a small “jungle” inside the city.
5:30 PM-6:30 PM
Vinh Citadel Gate/Hong Son Temple
These are two of the best historical attractions in Vinh and you will not regret to visit them. Especially, with local guide who can tell you many things about them.
6:30 PM-7:00 PM
Dinner with Vinh Guru Guide(s)